Friday, March 27, 2020

Poppy Hello Card for Two Challenges

I've been thinking of ways to keep connected with friends and family in these crazy times, and what better way than sending some of my cards!! I am going to send this one to one of my aunts!!

And this one uses, yet again, two challenges!!

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#363 here.

And then it's also for Just Add Ink#498-Just Add "E", here.
I've added "embellishments", using the Peaceful Poppies Sequins.

Label Me Bold is the stamp set.

I flicked my Black & Poppy Parade markers to create the subtle background.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Label Me Bold
Papers: WW, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Black, Golden Honey Specialty DSP
Inks: Black and Poppy Parade
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched dies, Poppy Moments dies, Peaceful Poppies Sequins, Stampin dimensionals



4 comments:

JulieP said...

One of my fav color combos!! And I love your tiny splatters. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

karen h said...

Lovely card! I like the black & white stripes paired with the pops of red! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

KimB said...

Lovely C&S card with a pop of colour Jennie. Love the flicked colours on the background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Chantell Randall said...

I agree, sending cards is a great way to connect, I am doing the same. A great colour combo and CAS style card. Chantell Just Add Ink