Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Sunshine Card for Two Challenges

Who doesn't need a little sunshine in these crazy times???

This cute card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#497 here.

And then the colors are for the Global Design Project#233 here.
The colors to use are Pool Party, So Saffron and Petal Pink.

Under My Umbrella is the stamp set with some Subtles 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Under My Umbrella
Papers: WW, Petal Pink, Subtles 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Black, Petal Pink, Pool Party, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Umbrella builder punch, Stampin dimensionals



4 comments:

janscreatedcards said...

This is so pretty Jennie! I love the clean look of your paper pieces and how your sweet umbrella is the star of the show, so clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Lou said...

That is just so sweet Jennie. I love how you have used our sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

LeAnne said...

Very cute! Love these spring colors with your little umbrella!

Chantell Randall said...

Sweet card, your sweet umbrella makes me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink