Friday, November 27, 2020

Christmas Card for Two Challenges

Thanksgiving is over, now the Christmas preparations kick in!! I still need to make more Christmas cards so here's one for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#518 here.

And then the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#819 here. The colors to use are Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Shaded Spruce. 

This sketch made me think of using up some scrap DSP and the Trimming the Town DSP. I've also used some Regals and Subtles DSP.

Peace & Joy is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peace & Joy

Inks: Pool Party

Papers:  WW, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce Regals 6 by 6 DSP, Subtles 6 by 6 DSP, Trimming the Town DSP

Accessories: Joy Dies, Stampin dimensionals





2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Great way to use those scraps, and in some of my favorite holiday colors! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Wow! Perfectly wonderful way to use up some scrap DSP! Love the layered sentiment, too! Thank you so much for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)