Thursday, November 19, 2020

Whiskey Business Birthday for Two Challenges

This birthday card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the TGIF Challenge#290 here.

And then I've used the colors at the Splitcoast Color Combination#818 here. The colors to use are Cinnamon Cider, Real Red and Purple Posy. 

I needed a birthday card for an Old-Fashioned loving friend and thought these colors would be great, adding a touch of feminity.

Whiskey Business is the stamp set with some Regals 6 by 6 DSP.

I water colored the background with the ink colors and the new Water Painters.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Whiskey Business

Papers: WW, Water color, Cinnamon Cider, Regals 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Cinnamon Cider, Real Red, Purple Posy, Daffodil Delight

Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Shapes, Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Ovals dies, Water Painters, Lovely Labels pick a punch, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel dots, Wonderful Gems, Stampin dimensionals







No comments: