Saturday, November 7, 2020

Masculine Christmas Card for Two Challenges

This Christmas card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the colors at the Global Design Project#265 here. The colors to use are Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate and free choice so I chose a red-my favorite-Poppy Parade.

And second, it's for the Paper Craft Crew#400-Tic, tac, toe, here. I went on the diagonal with masculine, seasonal and Designer Series Paper.

Coming Home and Itty Bitty Christmas are the stamp sets with some Trimming the Town DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Coming Home and Itty Bitty Christmas

Papers: WW, Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade, Trimming the Town DSP

Inks: Black, Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Early Espresso

Accessories: Home Together dies, Stampin dimensionals




1 comment:

Kim said...

This is fantastic! I love that red polka dot paper for your sky! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!