Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thankful Card for Two Challenges

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Even though this year has definitely been a challenging one, I have so much to be thankful for!! So I made this card to share that I'm grateful for so many people and things! I truly believe one's attitude is so very important in getting through things, especially this year!!

I've made this for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Mojo Monday#550 here.

And then the colors are for Fab Friday#202 here. The colors to use are Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider and Mint Macaron.

Gather Together is the stamp set with some


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Gather Together

Papers: WW, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Mint Macaron, Plaid Tidings DSP

Inks: Cinnamon Cider, Mint Macaron, Bumblebee

Accessories: Gathered Leaves dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, Stampin dimensionals




4 comments:

Heather said...

So very pretty, Jennie - I always forget to use this fancy leaf, lol. Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Nice, subtle background splatter! Love the crisp lines of the rest of the card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love the plaid with the fall leaves. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

LeAnne said...

What a lovely card! The leaves are so pretty!