Saturday, January 16, 2021

Birthday Flowers Card for Two Challenges

 

Here's a flower-filled birthday card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Case this Sketch#404 here.

Second, it's for SUO Challenge#266-Designer's Choice here. I decided to showcase the new In Bloom stamp set and it's coordinating Pierced Blooms dies. I've also used another new die set, Stitched with Whimsy dies.

Flower and Field is the DSP and that goes great with the new dies!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: In Bloom

Papers: WW, Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Flirty Flamingo, Flower & Field DSP

Inks: White Craft

Accessories: Pierced Blooms dies, Stitched with Whimsy dies, Playful Pets Trim Combo pack, White Embossing powder, Stampin dimensionals




4 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Jennie! Love these flower dies with this DSP - I just started exploring the possibilities myself - I love the die choices you made for it! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

CraftyHunnypots said...

Such a pretty card the flowers are so pretty using the bumblebee and the pierced blooms and I love how you've framed them using the whimsy dies. Thankyou for taking part in the SUO challenge hope to see you next time x Natalie Arnold

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Jennie, you definitely nailed this challenge. Busy DSP is hard for me to work with. Thank you for your inspiration! Thank you so very much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com and we are definitely looking forward to you joining us again tomorrow for our Love challenge!

Christy Lynn said...

Super cute card with fun springy colors! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for our new challenge starting today!