Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Sympathy Card with New Goodies for Two Challenges

 

Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card, but fortunately I was able to use some new goodies and two challenges.

Also, today is the day the new January-June Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration start!

First, the colors are for TGIF Challenge#297 here. The colors to use are Whisper White and Black. Which is perfect for using the new True Love DSP! I've also used some new white twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo pack.

And then this is also for The Paper Players#522-Theme: Use something new on your project, here.

Here's a Card is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Here's a Card

Papers: WW, Black, True Love DSP

Inks: Black

Accessories: Tasteful Labels dies, Snail Mail Twine Combo pack, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin dimensionals





3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

I'm so sorry that you needed a sympathy card! The True Love DSP is a great new choice for a classic sympathy card. I like the clean and simple design and hope you have happier reasons to stamp soon. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players.

LeAnne said...

I need a couple of sympathy cards myself...this is a lovely one and a great way to highlight those beautiful papers. Simple, easy yet very thoughtful and touching. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Players and playing with my "new" challenge this week!

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful sympathy card, Jennie. I'm sure it brought comfort to the recipient. The black and white design is so classic and elegant. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!