Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Triple Time Sympathy Card

Unfortunately, my sympathy card stash is dwindling, but fortunately I fit in three challenges for this card.

First, I've used the sketch at the Global Design Project#274 here.  I created the ombre look by sponging the colors on some Shimmer White card stock cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.

Second, the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#826 here. The colors to use are Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray and Night of Navy.

And finally, it's for The Spot Challenge#145-Splish, Splash, here. I created the splattered look by flicking my Water Painters with my thumb onto the sponged piece. Subtle but sweet!!

Well Said and Sweet Strawberry are the stamp set with some In Good Taste DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps:   Well Said & Sweet Strawberry

Papers: Shimmer White, WW,  Night of Navy, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, In Good Taste DSP

Inks: Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray and Night of Navy

Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, Water Painters, Sponge Daubers, Well Written dies, Well Suited Twine Combo Pack,  Stampin dimensionals




No comments: