Friday, January 22, 2021

Blooming Birthday Card for a Freshly Made Sketch

This birthday card is for the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#469 here.

Since I had the Pierced Blooms dies out I used them again with the coordinating In Bloom stamp set.

Then there's more coordination (gotta love that!) with the SAB Paper Blooms DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: In Bloom

Papers: WW, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Seaside Spray, Paper Blooms DSP

Inks: Night of Navy

Accessories: Pierced Blooms dies, Stampin dimensionals




4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love your pretty mix of DSP! Sweet card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the modern feel of this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Kim S said...

I love the bold patterns you used - they are great with the pierced flower. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Brum said...

Such a fun card! I do love this paper and the pierced blooms are my new favourites! Love how well everything coordinates! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!