Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Create with Friends Card for Two Challenges

 This celebratory card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Fab Friday#215 here. It's meant to be a square card but I chose to so a regular  A2 card (easier to mail) and kept with the general sketch.

And then the colors are for The Spot#166 here. The color to use are Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Pale Papaya.

Create with Friends is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Create with Friends

Papers: WW, Shimmery White, Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Coastal Cabana

Inks: Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Coastal Cabana

Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, Water Painters, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins, Stampin dimensionals





Product List


2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, such pretty colors, Jennie - love them together! Great take on our sketch, too - I'm with you on the square cards - I very rarely do them myself - and only when I know I'm hand-delivering, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet card! Love the colors and clean design. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!