Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Sweet Strawberry Thank You Card

 

This card with the Sweet Strawberry set is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#365 here.

Second, it's for The Paper Players#544 Theme: Signs of Summer, here. It's strawberry picking time soon and I remember childhood trips to the strawberry patch. 

And finally, it's for the Global Design Project#295 Theme: Growing Garden, here. I can't grow much myself but I sure can create something that grows!

Sweet Strawberry is the stamp set with some  Pattern Party DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry

Papers: WW, Black, Real Red, Pattern Party DSP

Inks: White craft, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight

Accessories:  Strawberry Builder punch, Red Rhinestone basic Jewels, Layering Circle dies, Strawberry Builder punch, White embossing powder, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Such a sweet card, Jennie! Summer was always strawberry time when I was growing up, and I am still a huge strawberry fan. Great paper choices...the black and white gingham is one of my faves! I am so happy you played in my Signs of Summer challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, such a fabulous card. Strawberries so remind me of summer. One of the first things I do at the garden center as soon as they are open is by myself a chocolate mint plant cost I love to sprinkle some leaves on my strawberries! Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Stampin by Genny said...

What a great summer card! Love the red and black combo. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Fiona said...

Yum! Love your strawberry card Jennie and the choice of colours - thanks for sharing with us again at Hand Stamped Sentiments