Wednesday, June 2, 2021

You Did it Card for Three Challenges

 This congratulatory card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#508 here. I even fit in their theme, flowers.

Second, it's for The Paper Players#543 here. It's a tic-tac-toe challenge and I went across the middle row with die cut, red and ribbon or twine.

Finally, it's for TGIF Challenge#318-Stampin Blends, here. I used my blends to color in the flowers in the piece of the True Love DSP.

Best Year is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Best Year

Papers: WW, Real Red, True Love DSP

Inks: White craft, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green

Accessories: Rectangle Stitched dies, Playful Pets Trim Combo pack, Matte Black dots, Tasteful Textile embossing folder, White embossing powder, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

7 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Wow I didn't even recognize the True Love DSP with these great colors on the flowers! The bold, black sentiment triangle is a great way to highlight a smaller sentiment; it really pops! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Donna Scholz said...

Great celebratory card, Jennie! Love the bright colors!! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Heather said...

WOW, Jennie, that DSP looks amazing with your colors - brilliant! Love this sunny cheery card! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

LeAnne said...

Love how you colored those flowers in, as well as how you did the sentiment! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Jennie! I absolutely LOVE how you colored the flowers on the designer paper. The color choices are beautiful. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun card - I love that dsp that you can color. So fun! Thanks for playing over at TSOT. Laurie -DT

Marjolein said...

Lovely card! Love your colors and dsp. Thank you for joining us at TSOT! Groetjes Marjolein