Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Thank You Card for Four Challenges

This thank you card is for four challenges! I just love it when I figure out how to combine challenges!!!!

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#431 here.

Second, the colors are for Sunday Stamps#259 here. I focused on the strawberries and went with Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green and Flirty Flamingo.

Third, it's for The Paper Players#546-Clean & Simple: Fruit & Berries, here.

And finally, it's for TGIF Challenge#321-Technique: Peek-a-boo Window, here.  I created the window by die cutting a frame with the Rectangle Stitched dies.

Sweet Strawberry is the stamp set with some Brights 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry

Papers: WW, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green,  Brights 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade

Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Dies, Strawberry Builder punch, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

4 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So cute! Love the layering, perfect way to use those colors! :)

Heather said...

Yummy, Jennie - I had a really tough time with this one, and you tamed it perfectly! Strawberries take the day! Lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Nancy said...

The more I see these luscious berries the more I need them! Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players.

Anne Marie Hile said...

So cute! Love that color combo, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!