Sunday, February 20, 2022

Awesome Otters CAS Card

It's time to play again at The Paper Players#579 here.

 This week we have Ann's Clean and Simple Wildlife Challenge and I thought of the cute Awesome Otters stamp set. Plus, I really don't have any other stamp sets with animals, lol!

I also saw the Splitcoast Color Combination#883 here and thought I'd use it too. The colors to use are Cinnamon Cider, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Awsome Otters 

Papers: White, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana

Inks: Tuxedo Memento, Cinnamon Cider, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana

Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Stitched with Whimsy dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Playing with Patterns Resin Dots, Blender Pens, Stampin dimensionals




The Paper Players Design Team
Product List

9 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Jennie! Your card is a delightful fusion of clean and cute. These colors work so well for this image, and you have colored it perfectly. This is a great layout!!! The Whimsy dies add, as the name implies, a touch of whimsy. Thank you for doing my challenge proud this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is adorable! I love your whimsy die and the sweet little otter! Such a fun color combo, too! Your card is CAS perfection! Have a wonderful week!

Cindy Beach said...

Well, who needs other animals when you've got these super fun otters? I love the colors you chose and the wonky stitching, this is so sweet!

laurie said...

Love the colors and the otters are just SO cute!!!

Christy Lynn said...

This is otterly adorable, Jennie! I do so love these little otters, they're so cute and I can't resist a good pun. Love the stitched frame, I need to get those dies for my stash!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, what a FUN card!!!! Your little otter is so sweet and I love the sentiment, too! Have a great weekend!

LeAnne said...

This is just the cutest! Perfect way to use those colors and that little wild thing!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Perfectly CAS and the image suits the colours too. Love the Whimsy frame and enamel dot detail - an otterly awesome card Jennie!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So, so cute Jennie! Love the whimsical border and the resin dots are the perfect finishing touch.