Friday, February 11, 2022

Love & Happiness Bundle Valentine's Day Card

 Here's my last Valentine for the year and it's again for two challenges. It was so easy to combine these two!!

First, it's for the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#541 here. I quite literally followed the sketch and I added the optional theme: pink, red and gold. Which was easy because I thought of the Abstract Beauty Specialty DSP with the pink and gold and then just added my favorite color, Real Red.

And then it's for Festive Friday#102-St. Valentine's Day, here. I went with everything on the list BUT watercolor!! Whew!

Love & Happiness is the stamp set with its coordinating Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing folder. This bundle has gotten quite a work out for my Valentine's Day cards and I see some more wedding cards too!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Love & Happiness

Papers: White, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Abstract Beauty Specialty DSP

Inks: Real Red

Accessories: Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing folder, 3/8 inch Real Red Mini Ruffled ribbon, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

4 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Great interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch, Jennie! Love your choice of papers and how you added dimension with the heart. Thank you for sharing your card and creative talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donnma

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful Valentine, that gold really sets of the red heart and ribbon, very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Jaydee said...

Gold stripes, foil and polka dots - what's not to love! I love how you incorporated the sketch, too. Fabulous card, Jennie. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

What a lovely card! Love the mix of stripes, foil, and polka dots. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge