Friday, February 18, 2022

Driving By Thank You

This thank you card with the Driving By stamp set is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#591 here.

And then it's for the inspiration photo at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#382 here.

And finally, it fits for TGIF Challenge#356 here. It's a Sale-a-bration Inspiration Challenge.

I was immediately drawn to the cute pink VW bus and thought of the Driving By stamp set. I paired that with some Sunshine & Rainbows DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Driving By

Papers: White, Flirty Flamingo, Misty Moonlight, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP

Inks: Memento Black, White Craft, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Brick & Mortar embossing folder, Tasteful Labels dies, Layering Circles dies, Basics Embossing Powders,2020-2022 In Color Square Gems, Stampin dimensionals











Product List

5 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Jennie! I totally want a pretty pink VW bus now, lol. Great layout, and I love the brickwork! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Tristan said...

Super fun card Jennie. Love your colour scheme, use of that DSP and that brick wall embossing folder. Thanks for joining us at Just Add ink. Tristan DT.

Stampin Expressions said...

Such a cute card! I love the way that you combined the rainbow paper with the van! Makes me think of a sunny day at the beach! Thanks so much for joining in with the HSS inspiration challenge.

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Love your bright and bold color choices. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Hss this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

KimB said...

This has such a charm about it Jennie! I love the colours and the hint of scallops peaking out around the circle. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim