Sunday, February 13, 2022

Driving By Card for Two Challenges

This cute little Driving By card is for two challenges.

First, it's time to play with LeAnne's color challenge at The Paper Players#578 here. 

The colors to use are So Saffron, Mint Macaron and Bermuda Bay. At first I was stumped by this one but I think it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself!

Second, I've used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#276 here.

Driving By is the stamp set with some Sunshine & Rainbows DSP and some Simply Marbleous DSP-all Sale-a-bration items.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Driving By

Papers: White, Bermuda Bay, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP, Simply Marbleous DSP

Inks: So Saffron, Mint Macaron, Bermuda Bay, Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate

Accessories:  Brilliant Rainbow dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Messages die, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals



The Paper Players Design Team
Product List

13 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Jennie, who wouldn't want to go for a ride in that cute little convertible? :) I always try to do my challenge cards before looking at what anyone else does and Driving By was one of the stamp sets I was considering for this week's challenge. Love the colorful die cut clouds on your card too, what a fun detail!

Kathy said...

How cute this is, and love the colors, works for this sketch perfectly.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a cute little sports car Jennie - looking super-sporty and so fun with balloons flowing out the back too!

LeAnne said...

Just adorable! I love that you used this little convertible along with the sketch...it all works perfectly, right down to those cute clouds and fun balloons!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so cute Jennie! I love your mix of papers and your dotty clouds made me smile! Vicky x

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Jennie! I love the balance of the challenge colors. Those polka dot clouds are so cute. What a perfect set to use! Have a wonderful week!

Heather said...

So very cute, Jennie! Great mix of papers - love those DSP clouds! Such a happy card! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Stef Perry said...

You did well with those colors Jennie, making a fun and happy scene with the car, balloons and clouds. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love this little car and the fun scene you created. Your mix of patterns is perfect! Have a great weekend!

laurie said...

Cute card for both challenges! Love your fun scene!

Jaydee said...

Jennie such a fun card. I love your little scene and a great mix of DSP.
hugs
jaydee

Cindy Beach said...

This is super cute, Jennie! Love the sports car in Bermuda Bay, and it all works together beautifully! LOVE the polka dot clouds!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun card Jennie! Love how you you featured the DSP, too. Adorbs!