Friday, January 13, 2023

Another Round for Your Birthday

I needed a birthday card for my brother so I made this one for the Global Design Project#376 here. It's a Case the Designer week. I chose to Case the general layout of Connie Collins' card.

This is also for the Inspired By Challenge#219 here. It's an Inspired By "wool" challenge and I thought the colors and texture of the card feel like the inspo pic.

I embossed some Crumb Cake with the Gingham embossing folder to add that texture.

Brewed for You is the stamp set with its coordinating Brewed Dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Brewed for You 

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow

Inks: Mango Melody, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede

Accessories: Brewed Dies, Sentimental Park Dies, Gingham Embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun mix of challenges. Love it.
Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge.

Laurel said...

Such a great card! Thank you for playing at IB

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome card! Thank you for joining us this week!