Friday, January 27, 2023

Nothing Fancy Just Love

Here's a Valentine's Day card for three challenges.

First, it's for Festive Friday#126 here. It's a National Wear Red Day and I had to play because red is my favorite color and this is also a great day to raise awareness for heart disease! I went with red, ribbon, rhinestones and texture. 

I've paired that with the sketch for the Global Design Project#378 here.

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#194 here. I went down the left hand column with die cut, heart and patterned paper.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Love for You & Something Fancy

Papers: White, Sweet Sorbet, Country Gingham DSP

Inks: Sweet Sorbet and Crumb Cake

Accessories: Cane Weave embossing folder, Something Fancy dies, Love for You dies, Real Red & Burlap Ribbon Combo pack, Red Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin dimensionals













Product List

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Beautiful card, I love all the texture. It really makes it stand out! Great job!

Diane Evans said...

I love your card. It kinda says it all Thanks for joining us in the FEstive Friday Challenge,

Jaydee said...

I love the texture on the background - it adds so much interest but doesn't detract from the sentiment. The addition of the craft and red hearts pulls your elements together and the rhinestones are perfectly placed. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Helen Jennings said...

You've got to love a bit of Gingham. This card really pops. Thank you for linking up to the Festive Friday Challenge.