Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Hues of Happiness Suite Birthday Card

This birthday card is for three challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at As You See It#290 here.

Second, it's for Inspire Create Challenge#134 here. It's an Inspiration Challenge and I was inspired to use the Hues of Happiness DSP and it's coordinating Happiness Abounds stamp set and Blossoming Happiness dies. I haven't used this bundle in a while and it's just so very pretty!

Finally, it's for TGIF Challenge#404 here. It's a Birthday Theme. Those flowers in the pic also made me think of the Hues of Happiness DSP. I just love to combine challenges!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Happiness Abounds

Papers: White, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Hues of Happiness DSP

Inks: Black, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party

Accessories: Blossoming Happiness dies, Glossy Dots assortment, Baker's Twine essentials, Stampin dimensionals











Product List

4 comments:

Heather Cooper said...

Those are 3 great challenges to combine and you did it so well! Love your pretty roses and the lovely font of the sentiment! The addition of the twine around the narrow, inside border really adds a nice touch! Thanks for using our sketch at As You See It Challenges.

Jan Clothier said...

Oh yes, like you I haven't used Hues of Happiness nearly enough! I like the contrast of the dark DSP with the bright flowers. The pretty twist of twine is a nice touch. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I'm a big fan of this suite too Jennie and haven't used it in ages - I love how you used it to combine all three challenges here. Your trio of bold blooms just pops off the page. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at As You See It!

Heather said...

Oh, Jennie, I LOVE this card! Your design is so perfect, and I love the awesome coloring on your blossoms - just so pretty and sophisticated! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!