Thursday, January 5, 2023

Regency Park Suite


The 2023 January-April Mini Catalog is up for sale today and I've used items from the Regency Park Suite for this cute card. It's also for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#500 here. 

And then it's for the Inspire Create Challenge#133 here.  It's a New to You challenge and the Regency Park Suite is new to me and available for sale today!

I really like all the sentiments and the cute DSP and embellishments!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sentimental Park

Papers: White, Petal Pink, Night of Navy, Sweet Sorbet,Regency Park DSP

Inks: Petal Pink, Night of Navy

Accessories: Sentimental Park dies, Layering Circle dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Adhesive-Backed Milky dots, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

No comments: