Tuesday, February 7, 2023

A Valentine's Day Card

 

Here's a Valentine's Day card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Inspired By#223 here. I was also inspired by the yummy-looking candy hearts!

Second, the colors for Just Us Girls#665 here. The colors to use are kraft, pink and white. I went with Crumb Cake, Polished Pink and White.

Finally, it's for SUO Challenge#319 here. It's a Galentine's Day challenge and this one is going to my lovely aunt!

Love for You is the stamp set with some 2021-2023 In Color DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Love for You

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Polished Pink, 2021-2023 In Color DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake and Polished Pink

Accessories: Baker's Twine Essentials pack, Stitched Rectangle dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Love for You dies, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You've combined the challenges perfectly, Jennie! I like the patterned papers you used on the banners, the trio of hearts and the twine bow. Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Just Us Girls!

Carol said...

Very sweet card using pink, kraft and white for our Just Us Girls challenge this week! The hearts are just the right touch!

Tammy F. said...

Your aunt will love it!! Very pretty card!!

Laurel said...

Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

Christy Lynn said...

Jennie, I love how you used that banner die to create the striped elements for the sketch! Super fun, I'll have to remember that (I always see it and think cut out words!). Great mix of colors, I wish Polished Pink would join the full-time lineup as it's such a perfect pink. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Jennie, this is just awesome and I love your colors + everything you used. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again for our new challenge tomorrow! We all appreciate your beautiful cards.