Saturday, February 25, 2023

Masculine Clean and Simple Birthday Card

This masculine and clean and simple birthday card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at the Global Design Project#382 here.

And then the colors for The Card Concept#189a here. I was inspired by the red, white, black and grey as I needed a birthday card for our other nephew and thought these colors would be great for a masculine card. I went with Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Basic Black and Smoky Slate

Party Puffins is the stamp set with some Perfectly Penciled DSP, Neutrals DSP and some 2022-2024 In Color DSP. I added a bit of color to the white background by flicking my markers onto the paper.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Party Puffins

Papers: White, Black, Perfectly Penciled DSP, Neutrals DSP, 2022-2024 In Color DSP

Inks: Black, Sweet Sorbet, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Stampin dimesionals




Product List

3 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Yes!!! This is a perfect masculine card! It turned out so pretty! Thanks for sharing your card with us the The Card Concept! Hugs! Mackie

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love the way you've used the colours! A great masculine card. Thanks for playing at The Card Concept:)

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Jennie! What a delightfully simple way to say, 'Happy Birthday.' Great. masculine card, and perfect for. The Card Concept's challenge! Thanks for playing along!