Thursday, February 16, 2023

Adorable Birthday Card

 

I'm back from a little getaway to sunny Florida. It was wonderful to see and feel the sun! Back to Wisconsin reality with a snowstorm today too! Here's a birthday card for four challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#302 here.

Second, the colors are for The Paper Players#627 here. The colors to use are Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink and So Saffron.

Third, it's for Just Us Girls#666 here. It's word week and the word is "sparkle". I've added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Finally, it's for Seize the Birthday#255 here.  The topping is to use your initials. I am JM and for J, I've used Jewels and for M, I've used masking.

Adorable Owls and Party Puffins are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Adorable Owls and Party Puffins

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, So Saffron

Inks: Black, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, So Saffron

Accessories: Artistic Mix Decorative Masks, Blending brushes, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stylish Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Stampin dimensionals














Product List

8 comments:

Carol said...

What a fun birthday card! the layout is so cute and I like that stenciled pattern in the background. I see your little rhinestones sparkling too. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

Suzanne said...

Jennie, You made such a sweet birthday card. The colors for the challenge worked very well. Thanks for participating in The Paper Players challenge this week.

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Jennie! I love the stenciled background. You have inspired me to buy the Artistic Mix masks! You have used the challenge colors perfectly. Whoooo wouldn't LOVE to receive this card for their birthday! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the little owl. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a cute card, Jennie! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

dj said...

What a happy hootie card!! Adorable for sure!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over @ Sunday Stamps! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC302

Heather said...

Love this, Jennie! These owls have been such a treat, so fun for our sketch! I love that they borrow toys from the puffins, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

JulieP said...

I do hope our Florida weather was good to you. Thank you for trying our topping. I thought it was a clever one. Your owl is adorable. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!