Tuesday, February 21, 2023

CAS Birthday Card

This clean and simple birthday card is for the Inspired By Challenge#225 here. I was inspired by both the colors in the pic and the sketch. I needed a birthday card for our nephew and this was a perfect inspiration!

Celebrating You is the stamp set with some Regals and Brights DSP and some Dandy Designs DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Celebrating You

Papers: White, Real Red, Pacific Point, Regals DSP, Brights DSP, Dandy Designs DSP

Inks: Real Red, Pacific Point, Balmy Blue

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Blender pens, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

2 comments:

Laurel said...

A great take on the challenges. I like how you used the sketch and colors for a cute birthday card. Thanks for playing at IB ~Laurel

~amy~ said...

I love how you combined the sketch and colors! Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge.