Saturday, August 24, 2024

Congratulations!

I needed a wedding card for this weekend and this was perfect timing to use these two challenges.

First, it's for Just Add Ink#716 here. It's a pretty inspiration picture and I was inspired by the blues and grays and flowers.

That paired nicely with the As You See It#330 here. It's a theme of vintage or shabby chic. I went with the shabby chic look of the Country Woods DSP and the Country Flowers stamp set. I also used the Distressed Tile embossing folder and distressed the edges of the DSP with my scissors.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Country Flowers and Everyday Greetings

Papers: White and Country Woods DSP

Inks: Black, Smoky Slate, Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Lost Lagoon

Accessories: Country Flowers dies, Linen Thread, Distressed Tile embossing folder, Deckled Rectangle dies, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

6 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Jennie I just love the colours and all the texture you have on this wedding card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink and I hope the wedding went well!

Heather Cooper said...

This is gorgeous, Jennie! I love the layers, your choice of paper and your embossing, and especially, your colouring of the focal image! It gives a lovely, vintage impression. Thanks for nailing our theme challenge at As You See It Challenges!

Jan Clothier said...

The choice of papers really gives me that shabby chic vibe. Paired up with those vintage style images, so prettily coloured, it adds up to a fantastic design. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

Chantell Randall said...

A wonderful selection of papers - rustic and earthy - I like it!! Chantell Just Add Ink

Rochelle Blok said...

Such a gorgeous card Jennie! I love the layering of the DSP patterns combined with the beautifully coloured images. Just lovely! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Jane Knudsen said...

Excellent shabby chic vibe Jennie! I love those papers and the image! Well done! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!