Sunday, August 18, 2024

Hope You Know

Here's a back to school card for three challenges. It's also my annual back to school card for my daughter who is a great teacher!

First, it's for the TGIF Challenge#486 here. It's a theme challenge of school.

That paired perfectly with the Festive Friday#0166 here. It's a Back-to-School inspiration list and I went with yellow, black, white and chalkboard.

Finally, it's for Just Add Ink#715 here. It's a shading and shadows challenge and I used shading for creating the chalkboard look. Plus, there's shading of the yellow in the DSP!

Hope You Know and Choose Happy are the stamp sets with some Full of Life DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Hope You Know and Choose Happy

Papers: White, Black, Daffodil Delight, Full of Life DSP, Brights DSP

Inks: White Craft, Black, Daffodil Delight

Accessories: Blending Brushes, Basics Wow Embossing Powders, Stylish Shapes dies, Black & White 1/4 inch Gingham Ribbon (retired), Stampin dimensionals






 

Product List

4 comments:

ColourmehappyDi said...

This is such a fun and cheery design. Perfect for back to school giving. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.
Diane, JAI

Helen Jennings said...

I love your bright and cheery card with the chalkboard detail. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge.

Diane Evans said...

Love your card. I am so glad that we added yellow to the inspo list. Thanks for playing along in the Festive Friday Challenge

jaydeestamping said...

I love that sentiment! I also love that you kept to the yellow and black theme with all of your elements. Such a wonderful, bright, cheerful card. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee