Friday, August 23, 2024

Sweet Baby Boy Card

This sweet baby boy card is for two challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#650 here.

Then the colors are for the Color Throwdown#807 here. The colors to use are light blue, cream and kraft. I went with Balmy Blue, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake. I thought of a baby boy card too when I saw the background of the inspiration photo.

Cutest Onesie is the stamp set with some Subltes and Neutrals DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Cutest Onesie

Papers: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Subtles DSP, Neutrals DSP

Inks:  Balmy Blue

Accessories: Cutest Onesie dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

2 comments:

Lori said...

Awww--so sweet! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a sweet baby boy card! You totally rocked the throwdown colors!