Monday, August 5, 2024

Time to Celebrate Birthday Card

I'm back to stamping after a little up north getaway and a family reunion that we hosted this past weekend. I think I'm gonna take a nap after posting this, lol!

Here's a birthday card for four challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sketch Saturday#756 here.

Second, the colors are for the Inspire Create Challenge#173 here. The colors to use are any yellow, green and blue, I went with Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Azure Afternoon.

Third, it's for Just Add Ink#713 here. It's a Just Choose Two challenge to choose heat embossing, dry embossing and debossing. I went with heat embossing and dry embossing.

Finally, it's for Seize the Birthday#288 here. It's a Tic Tac Toe challenge and I went on the diagonal with stripes, clean and simple and sentiment without the word birthday.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Labeled With Love and Round We Go

Papers: White, Black, Granny Apple Green, Brights DSP

Inks: Granny Apple Green and White Craft

Accessories: Painted Texture embossing folder, Basics WOW embossing powders, Labeled with Love punch, Stampin dimensionals












Product List

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the embossed background! Thanks for joining in at STB

Tammy said...

Great card! Love that layout--and you worked wonders with our colors!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Glenda J said...

This is a fantastic card! Great colour combo and terrific texture. Thanks so much for playing along with my tic tac toe board at Seize the Birthday.

Nikki Spencer said...

Great combination of challenges Jennie and a lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.