Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Color Throwdown#804 Featured Artist!

I'm so excited to be chosen as the Featured Artist for the Color Throwdown#804 here!

The colors to use are purple, orange and yellow. I went with Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight. I was also inspired by the sunset photo and created a little sunset with a masked circle, inks and Blending Brushes.

Everyday Greetings and Labeled With Love are the stamp sets. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Everyday Greetings and Labeled With Love

Papers: White, Black, Daffodil Delight

Inks: Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Black

Accessories: Deckled Circles dies, Glossy Dots Assortments, Blending Brushes





Product List

1 comment:

Broni said...

This is SO pretty, Jennie! I love your delicate color transitions! I'm so glad you're our Guest Star Stamper this week!!