Friday, July 12, 2024

Grateful Fall Themed Card

 

Here's my first fall themed card of 2024. It's for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#644 here.

Then the colors are for the Color Throwdown#801 here. The colors to use are navy, terracotta and kraft. I went with Night of Navy, Cajun Craze and Crumb Cake. This combo made me think of fall.

Iconic Imagery and Sketched Plaid are the stamp sets with some Iconic Celebrations DSP

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Iconic Imagery and Sketched Plaid

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Iconic Celebrations DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze

Accessories: Exposed Brick embossing folder, Nested Essentials dies, Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

2 comments:

Kim S said...

I love your mix of patterns and texture! It's jsut right for the little leaves and the fall theme! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Lovely fall colors and great mix of patterned. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.