Thursday, July 11, 2024

Happy Summer!

Here's a bright, cheerful and summery card for four challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#764 here.

Second, the colors for As You See It#327 here. The colors to use are Daffodil Delight, Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green and Basic White.

Third, it's for The Paper Players#697 here. It's a theme challenge of summer fun. I think of sunshine and cool waters in the summer!

Finally, it's for Just Us Girls#735 here. It's word week and also a summertime theme.

Choose Happy and Trucking Along are the stamp sets with some Regals DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Choose Happy and Trucking Along

Papers: White, Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, Regals DSP

Inks: Black, Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green

Accessories: Water Painters, Deckled Circles dies, Tinsel Gems Four Pack, Painted Texture Embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals














Product List

11 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, I just love this fun scene! That little sailboat would be a great way to spend the day! I love this color combo, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Carol said...

I love your colors and the beachy elements on this fun summery card! So glad you decided to play along with us at Just Us Girls!

Heather said...

Oh wow, Jennie! What a cheery little scene! Love this nautical look - so fresh and summery! Perfect take on our colors! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Lisa Elton said...

Great way to combine all of those challenges into one terrific card! I like the happy little sun and the cute sailboat. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Jan Clothier said...

What a perfect little beach scene! I like the way the DSP you've chosen gives the feeling of water too - great choice! Thanks for sharing with us again at As You See It.

Jan Clothier said...

Jennie, I should also have said thank you for joining in with The Paper Players - with this being my first week at PP, I clean forgot to mention it. :-) Anyway, this is a perfect summer fun card. The beach and sunshine - what could be better!

Patti said...

OMG I LOVE your card so much!! Makes me happy just to see it! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Donna W. said...

Fun, happy card. Makes me want to be sailing Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

So cute! So cute!! I love the colors, such happy colors. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a perfect little summer scene Jennie - those cute little images work perfectly together. Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge over at As You See It and The Paper Players!

Bobby said...

You did a fabulous job combining all those challenges into one terrific summertime card, Jennie. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.