Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Iconic Imagery Christmas in July

Today's the day the new Online Exclusives are available, so I had to use one of the bundles: Iconic Imagery Bundle. It's a great holiday (and beyond) stamp set with coordinating dies! 

I've also used the colors for the Splitcoast Color Combination#1007 here. The colors to use are Real Red, Garden Green and Sweet Sorbet. The dessert is Christmas in July so I had to play with that too!

I cased the Stampin' UP! card below, changing up the colors and images.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Iconic Imagery and Sketched Plaid 

Papers: White, Real Red, Garden Green, Sweet Sorbet

Inks: Real Red, Garden Green, Sweet Sorbet, White Craft

Accessories: Iconic Imagery dies, Basic Embossing Powers, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

No comments: