Friday, July 26, 2024

Unbounded Love with the Alcohol Ink Vellum Technique

Here's a hopeful card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#712 here.

Then the colors are for the Inspired By Challenge#299 here. I was inspired by the pretty pink and green, choosing Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green.

I've used the Alcohol Ink on Vellum technique to create the pretty background. You start with vellum, scribble on it with some Stampin' Blends and then spritz with 90 % rubbing alcohol. I also flicked some Wink of Stella. Then I spritzed some more rubbing alcohol and used my heat tool to dry it a bit. I've also added a piece of white cardstock behind the vellum to make the panel pop.

Unbounded Love is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Unbounded Love

Papers: White, Vellum, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green

Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green

Accessories: Wink of Stella, Unbounded Love dies, Transparent Adhesive-Backed Dots, Adhesive-Backed Dots for Day, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a soft and pretty card. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~ Laurel

Kerry Parkinson said...

I've never tried that technique to make an alcohol ink background, but am certainly tempted to try after seeing these gorgeous panels. Stunning! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

A fun technique that creates a great effect for a unique card. Chantell Just Add Ink

Anonymous said...

Your panels are gorgeous Jennie! I love your choice of colours and how the white card allows them all to pop. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. Jan M