Monday, August 10, 2026

Christmas Crew

Here's another sneak peek of the Christmas Crew bundle. This is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the CAS Colours & Sketches#591 here.

Then the colors are for The Paper Players#798 here. The colors to use are teal, aqua, tan and red. I went with Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Real Red.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Christmas Crew

Papers: White, Real Red

Inks: Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake

Accessories: Real Red & White Adhesive-Backed Peppermints, Christmas Crew Dies, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

5 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I can't wait to use my Christmas Crew bundle! So fun! Great use of the colors and the sketch and the peppermint embellishments are perfect!

Stef Perry said...

What a cute snowman, Jennie! Love that sentiment on the sign too. Thanks so much for joining in this week with the Paper Players!

Jan Clothier said...

What a CAS cutie! I so almost bought this set myself and was really pleased to discover that the red and white peppermints haven't retired. This is a really lovely Christmas card, Jennie. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Players.

Ann Schach said...

Clean and cute, Jennie! This little snow guy is perfectly decked out in the challenge colors. Now I am wondering why I did not buy this bundle. The peppermints add a sweet touch (no pun intended). Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is such a fun and festive CAS card Jennie - this set is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches and The Paper Players!