Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Painted Pumpkins Bundle Secret Gate Card

Here's another sneak peek of the Painted Patch Suite. There's a hidden message behind the gate-so fun! It's for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#392 here.

Then it's for the Inspire Create Challenge#222 here. It's a Hidden Message challenge and I thought this would be perfect for the gate from the Painted Pumpkins bundle!

Painted Pumpkins is the stamp set with some Painted Patch DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Painted Pumpkins

Papers: White, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze, Petal Pink, Secret Sea

Inks: Cajun Craze

Accessories: Painted Pumpkins dies, Painted Patch Adhesive-Backed Dots, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colour combo!

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun take on the sketch! I love the hidden pumpkins, so cute. Thanks for playing in the sketch over at Sunday Stamps!

Tammy said...

Love this!!! What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

dj said...

Love your "gated" message!! You showcased our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps with perfection!! Thanks for playing along with our Framed Focus sketch by design team member, Amy!
Deb Horst, DT #SSC392