Thursday, August 13, 2026

Extraordinary Flora Wedding Card

Here's a wedding card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try a Sketch on Tuesday#701 here.

Then the colors are for the TGIF Challenge#589 here. The colors to use are Berry Burst, Lemon Lolly and Crumb Cake. I thought of the Brushed Beauty DSP, on sale now thru August 31st!

Extraordinary Flora is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Extraordinary Flora

Papers: Very Vanilla, Brushed Beauty DSP

Inks: Black, Crumb Cake, Berry Burst, Lemon Lolly

Accessories: Baker's Twine Essentials pack, Frosted Iridescent Dots(retired), Stampin Dimensionals





Product List

4 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, what a beautiful wedding card! I love how you interpreted our sketch. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity once again with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!! -Donna

Melanie R said...

What a pretty card, Jennie! Your choice of background paper for the floral arrangement was perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us at TSOT.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Jennie, this is such a pretty card! I love that stamp set/die set because you can make so many different floral arrangements with it! Thanks for sharing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!

foleysfriend said...

Beautiful take on our sketch. Love your choice of elements and how the yellow and purple pop. Thanks for joining us at Try A Sketch On Tuesday.

sue n.