Thursday, August 27, 2026

Congratulations!

Here's a baby shower card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#751 here.

Then the colors are for the SUO Challenge#408 here. The colors to use are Darling Duckling, Peaceful Pine and Fresh Freesia.

Cutest Onesie is the stamp set with some Everyday Essentials Mix & Match DSP and some Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Cutest Onesie(retired)

Papers: White, Darling Duckling, Peaceful Pine, Fresh Freesia, Everyday Essentials Mix & Match DSP, Beautiful Ordinary Life DSP

Inks: Darling Duckling and Fresh Freesia

Accessories: 2026-2028 In Color Dots, Cutest Onesie dies, Nested Essentials dies, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

5 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Just adorable, Jennie! I love how you used these colors for a baby card and I like that it's gender neutral. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

I Card Everyone said...

Jennie, this is such an adorable baby card! Could there be a cuter color name than 'darling duckling?'
Thanks for taking my sketch for a spin!
=] Michele

Tammy said...

What a cute baby card!! And good for either boy/girl!!! Thanks for sharing at SUOC!

Lanistamps said...

such a cute baby card. Way to use those colors and papers. Thanks for playing with the SUOC

Cindy B Designs | Cindy Coutts said...

This is such an adorable card for our color combination! Thank you so much for joining us over at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again for our new challenge tomorrow.