Thursday, August 6, 2026

It's Your Day to Make a Splash

This summer-y birthday card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#684 here.

Second, the colors are for the Creative Colour Challenge#252 here. The colors to use are Azure Afternoon, Real Red and Lemon Lolly.

Finally, it's for As You See It#378 here. It's a Theme Challenge of Summer Days and I thought of the Splash & Relax bundle.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Splash & Relax

Papers: White, Real Red, Azure Afternoon, Timeless Christmas DSP

Inks: Real Red, Lemon Lolly, Azure Afternoon

Accessories: Splash & Relax dies, Nested Essentials dies, Delightful Decorative Dots(retired), Stampin dimensonals






Product List

6 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, Jennie - what a great layout! I love the bright colors, too. This has been one of my favorite bundles this year! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Vickie Lou Designs said...

Such a fun card! I love how youve used alll the challenges seemlessly in your design. Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! I was kind of afraid of those colors, but you used them perfectly for your summer-themed card! Love all the elements you used for the sketch! Thanks for sharing this with us at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

Jennie, this is a really cute design! I love the red checkered strip with the summer symbols on it and the colours and careful workmanship! Thanks for playing with our theme at As You See It Challenges!

Jan Clothier said...

This is a great summer birthday card, Jennie. You've combined the three challenges really well. The ball, visor and glasses invite the recipient to enjoy the warmth of a summer's day. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a lovely way to present three icons of a summer's day - love the bright primary colours! Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It!