Saturday, May 22, 2021

Christmas in May Card for a Global Design Project

 

Yes I know it's WAY to early for Christmas but in my order from the new 2021 Annual Catalog I got the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set and it's coordinating Christmas Trimmings dies so I had to play with it.

This card is for the Global Design Project#292-Case the Designer, here. 

I cased the layout and basic design of Susan Wong's card. I used some Soft Succulent card stock for the main piece, sponging some Soft Succulent ink on with the Blending Brushes. Then the elements were cut with the Christmas Trimmings dies and and new, Tailor Made Tags dies. The sentiment is from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Tidings & Trimmings

Papers: WW, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler

Inks: Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen

Accessories: Blending Brushes, Christmas Trimmings dies, Tailor Made Tags dies, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

No comments: