Friday, May 14, 2021

Graduation Card for Two Challenges

Here's a graduation card I made for our niece that's also for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#485 here.

And then it's for Just Add Ink#554-Just Add "G", here. I went with the Graduation theme.

My order from the new 2021 Catalog arrived so I had to use some new stamps, Create with Friends, and the new DSP, Pattern Party DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Create with Friends

Papers: WW, Poppy Parade, Pattern Party DSP, Brights 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Poppy Parade, White Craft

Accessories: Banner Triple Punch(retired), White embossing powder, Playful Alphabet dies,  Foam Adhesive sheets,Stampin dimensionals





Product List

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love how bright and cheery this card is! Perfect for a graduation celebration! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this fun and happy design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

Jen Brum said...

What a fun graduation card! I just love patterned paper and the fabulous sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

KimB said...

This is such an eye-catching card Jennie. The bright colours and patterns really support your celebrate theme - perfect for a graduation! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Chantell Randall said...

Great card - I really love the papers you have used and the bold lettering. Chantell Just Add Ink

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I love this! You have combined such wonderful colours and patterns! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!