Monday, May 3, 2021

My Meadow Card for Two Challenges

 

Today's the last day to grab the retiring goodies. And here's one last card that uses lots of them!

This cheerful card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#504 here.

And then the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#841 here. The colors to use are Just Jade, Bumblebee and Rococo Rose.

My Meadow and Harvest Hellos are the stamp set-both retiring, with some 2020-2022 In Color DSP, also retiring.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: My Meadow and Harvest Hellos

Papers: WW, Just Jade, 2020-2022 In Color 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Just Jade Bumblebee, Rococo Rose

Accessories: Layering Ovals dies, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful, Jennie! I so wanted to honor this set with a fond farewell too, and I just ran out of time! You've done it wonderful justice here - such a sweet scene! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, what a great interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!!! Love the garden scene you've created with the SCS Color Challenge! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creative talents once again with us at TSOT!!! -Donna