Thursday, May 6, 2021

Graduation Card for Two Challenges

 

This graduation card for my son is for two challenges. He doesn't graduate until May 16th but I'm positive he's not checking my blog anytime soon!!

I saw this post by Tami White and I was inspired to make my own card. I do not have the Suit and Tie dies but I did use her tassel and diploma technique.

The first challenge is The Spot#160-Congratulations, here.

And then it's also for The Paper Players#539-Cards for boys, here. I didn't think of little boys, rather my young man, the graduate!!

Happy Thoughts is the stamp set.

I've made this in his college colors and uses the Absolutely Argyle embossing folder and Layering Squares dies (both retired but can easily be substituted with current items).

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts

Papers: WW, Shaded Spruce and Crushed Curry

Inks: Shaded Spruce

Accessories: Absolutely Argyle embossing folder, Layering Squares dies, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Playing with Patterns Resin dots, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a great card, perfect for both challenges! Your graduation embellishments are perfect!! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Debbie Crowley said...

A beautiful graduation card, Jennie also perfect for a boy! The tassel is the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great graduation card Jennie - love that you tailored it to your son's college colours too! Thanks for playing along with my 'Cards for Boys' challenge over at The Paper Players this week!