Thursday, May 27, 2021

Sympathy Card for Two Challenges

 

Unfortunately, my sympathy card stash is running low, yet fortunately, I made this card for two challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at The Spot Creative Challenge#163 here. I saw it and thought of the new, Tailor Made Tags dies.

And then the colors are for the Global Design Project#293 here. The colors to use are Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen.

There's a new stamp set, Inspired Thoughts with the soon to retire, Pretty Perennials stamp set. And I added some 2021-2023 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Pretty Perennials & Inspired Thoughts

Papers: WW, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Pale Papaya, 2021-2023 In Color 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen

Accessories: Tailor Made Tags dies, 3/8 inch Pale Papaya Open Weave ribbon, Greenery Embossing folder, 




Product List

1 comment:

Tina's Crop Shop said...

So pretty Jennie! I love the Inspired Thoughts stamp set.. such great sentiments! Thanks so much for joining us at The Spot for our sketch challenge this week!