Friday, August 13, 2021

65th Birthday Card for Two Challenges

We have a birthday party tonight so I made this 65th birthday card and it is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#498 here.

And then it's also for the Global Design Project#304-Case the Designer, here. I chose to case the black, green and blue colors and the texture too. 

I used the Checks & Dots embossing folder and added some color with the Blending Brushes. Then I used the Stampin Markers to add some flecks on the WW piece.

A Wish for Everything is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: A Wish for Everything

Papers: WW, Black, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green

Inks: Black, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green and White Craft

Accessories: Tasteful Labels dies, Layering Ovals dies(retired), Blending Brushes, Checks & Dots embossing folder, Basics Embossing Powder, Heat tool, Stampin dimensionals



Product List

4 comments:

samanthadesigns said...

Such a simple card but so lovely! Thanks for letting me stop by for a better look.

Jen Timko said...

Love the shading! What a fun card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Kim S said...

I love how you used the sketch with the "65"! Such a beautiful background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Great birthday card! I love the mix of shading and cold embossing on the oval. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.