Saturday, August 21, 2021

Peaceful Christmas Card for Two Challenges

This cute Christmas card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#568 here.

And then it's also for TGIF Challenge#330 here. It's an Inspiration Challenge to use items from the new Mini Catalog.

I went with the Peaceful Deer stamp set, it's coordinating Deer Builder punch and Peaceful Prints DSP.

I used the Adorning Designs Decorative Masks to dry emboss the whisper white piece with snowflakes.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peaceful Deer

Papers: WW, Real Red, Basic Black, Peaceful Prints DSP

Inks: White Craft

Accessories: Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack, Deer Builder punch, Rectangle Stitched dies, Tasteful Lables dies, Adorning Designs Decorative Masks, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Great card Jennie! I love your modern, yet traditional colours and dsp patterns. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Tina said...

This is a really lovely card. I love how the bold red DSP frames the rest of the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Great Christmas Card - I like how you have matched the snowflake paper and embossed panel. A lovely touch. Chantell Just Add Ink

Tami Hewlett said...

Beautiful card!!!! Love it!