Friday, August 27, 2021

Amazing Card for Two Challenges

 

This "amazing" card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#530 here.  I also fit in the ink splatter technique thanks to one of the stamps in Color & Contour!

And then the colors are for Splitcoast Color Combination#858 here. The colors to use are Bumblebee, Soft Succulent and Poppy Parade.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Color & Contour

Papers: WW, Poppy Parade

Inks: Bumblebee, Soft Succulent, Poppy Parade, White Craft

Accessories: Scalloped Contour dies, White Embossing powder, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

4 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Jennie - this came out perfect with those bright colors! I'm loving that look - nature's fireworks! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Laurie Unger said...

Love the splatter and the colors on this wonderful card. Thank so much for playing in the TSOT challenge this week.

foleysfriend said...

The splatters remind me of throwing confetti in the air. So super fun! It's great that you had a stamp to help with color placement. When you're just spattering (is that a real word?), I find I have no control over where the splatters go. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

sue n.

libbystamps said...

So so pretty! Great colors. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for Challenge 520!