Saturday, August 7, 2021

Black & Blue Birthday Card for Two Challenges

 This birthday card is for two challenges.

First, it's for Inspire Create Challenge#096 here. It's an inspiration challenge and I was inspired by the layout of the card. I changed it up to make an A2 card but kept the main design.

Second, I've used the colors for TGIF Challenge#328 here. The colors to use are Black, White and Coastal Cabana. What's better for black and white then some Pattern Party DSP??? I colored the plaid piece with my Coastal Cabana Stampin Write Marker.


In Bloom is the stamp set with it's coordinating Pierced Blooms dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: In Bloom

Papers: WW, Black, Coastal Cabana and Pattern Party DSP

Inks: Coastal Cabana Stampin Write Marker, Black Memento 

Accessories: Pierced Blooms dies, Ornate Layers dies, Matte Black Dots, Artistry Blooms Sequins, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

We are neighbors in the gallery at TGIF so I wanted to drop by and say Hi Neighbor. Your colors sing with this layout. Even a guy would love this one.