Friday, August 6, 2021

Masculine Birthday Card for Two Challenges

 

This masculine birthday card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#438 here.

And then the colors are for CAS Colours & Sketches#431 here.  The colors to use are Balmy Blue, Rich Razzleberry and Smoky Slate.

Whiskey Business and Textures & Frames are the stamp sets.

I created the stripes with strips of leftover card stock-perfect for all your miscellaneous scraps!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Whiskey Business and Textures & Frames

Papers: WW, Balmy Blue, Rich Razzleberry and Smokey Slate

Inks: Balmy Blue, Rich Razzleberry and Smoky Slate

Accessories: Rectangle Stitched dies, Baker's Twine Essentials pack





Product List

3 comments:

JulieP said...

I love the pairing of geometrics with the stripes. Fabulous Jennie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fun masculine card Jennie! Thank you for playing with us at CAS Colours and Sketches. Vicky x

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love this mod design and great use of the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S:)